Friday, August 21, 2009

Computer down...

So my Macbook has semi kicked it, not totally, but I can't get online wireless anymore, I took it to the Apple store to have it fixed, was told $250 for a new airport card, ok sucks, but ok. Then I get a call that it is infact, my Logic Board, whatever that is that has kicked it, and now it will cost $1000 to fix it. So I sadly picked it up and cryed on Marcil's shoulder, the mac Genuis that alas could not fix my problem, I might as well get a brand new comptuer. But since my money tree dried up with the sun, I cannot pick of $1500 to score me a new one.
So that is my sad saga, I am at work posting now, with my broken laptop beside me longing to be part of my blogging. The only thing I can think of to make me feel better is to shop, but then that costs money. So instead I will make some new stuff for my Etsy shop. I got all the studs I ordered from studsandspikes.com, and they are all super rad.
Ok, enough sulking.

No comments: